Do You Offer A Guarantee?
1 Year Guarantee On All Products
All of our finest home furniture products come with a 1 year manufacturer guarantee. Under this guarantee we will replace any faulty items free of charge to the customer that have arisen from the following terms listed below:
- Deterioration/loss of interior or pre-inserted repairing e.g. steel strings becoming loose as well as other damages.
- Chair leg manufacturing errors e.g. bends/breaks caused by defective joints.
- Manufacturing mistakes e.g. glued steel discs becoming loose or falling from table tops.
- The items architectural integrity being lost.
In order to make use of this guarantee you MUST supply images as well as the receipt of purchase. The above are all covered under the warranty nonetheless the following problems are left out from our warranty:
- General damage consisting of stains, abrasions, rips, burns, unexpected damage and general cushion interior negotiation are left out from insurance claims.
- The fracturing of wood/veneer due to extreme changes in space moisture or an exterior heat resource e.g. a radiator are excluded from claims.
- Colour degeneration in material can not be declared on if brought on by contamination by contact of hair colour, or other aesthetic items.
- If b/d are triggered as a result of surpassing maximum tons limits an insurance claim can not be submitted. Please make certain you examine the load restriction for the products purchased.
How do I claim on the 1 year warranty?
In order to claim on our warranty, you will need to call us. We will provide an insurance form to fill in and return to us, which we will then evaluate.
Frequently Asked Questions - Year 1 Guarantee (Warranty)
- How much time will it take to receive a replacement part if covered by the guarantee?
If the defective product is still available then delivery of a replacement will be set up in around 2-3 working days. If the faulty item is no longer available or will not be made available in an acceptable time frame, then the full price of the malfunctioning item will be payable to the customer. Please keep in mind delivery timescales to non UK mainland will vary.
- My fixings have come slightly loose, is this covered by your guarantee?
Please make sure your fixtures have been sufficiently tightened up when assembling your items prior to contacting us. Unfortunately this is not covered under our warranty policy; however if screws keep coming loose and all appropriate fixings have been tightened correctly, then please call us so we can fix this for you.
- When does my 1 year warranty period begin?
The claim is only valid 1 year from the original purchase date and proof of purchase MUST be supplied with all claims.
- What occurs if there is an issue but I am beyond the 1 year guarantee period?
Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you where possible. However; please note there will be a charge for any replacement parts required after the 1 year warranty has ended.